Subscribe in a reader 180x150_80108_ad_optB
Deals That Are Nifty by Sister Thrifty: My Points

Deals That Are Nifty by Sister Thrifty

Great Steals and Deals around town and online to save you the big bucks and help you keep more of your hard-earned money!

Monday, October 11, 2004

My Points

Hi girls!
Just in case you're dying to see the latest hot flick and you have a sweet tooth to boot...
The San Diego Family Magazine (that you can pick up for free from most grocery stores or McDonalds) has a coupon for a free small candy with paid admission to the UltraStar Theater at the corner of El Camino Real & Alga & Aviara Parkway until 11/15/04. Woohoo!
The new LDS movie "Saints & Soldiers" is playing at Movie Max and San Marcos Edwards Stadium theater. I actually saw it last weekend and it is very well done. It's not a movie for your little ones...it's about war, so there is some blood and guts. Two of the actors in it were playing their grandfathers who actually lived the story. These Mormon movies are definitely getting better with practice. :)
Let me know if you're interested in attending the "Time Out For Women" on November 13th and I'll get you some discount tickets for $38. The event is being held at the San Diego Convention Center and is basically an all day event designed to fill your spiritual cup. Tickets on-line cost $3 more and starting November 7th they'll go up even more. Grab a girlfriend and spend the day getting rejuvinated. :)
By the way, weren't you impressed that I sent you all that earthquake info and then only a few days later an earthquake hit?! Gee, she's thrifty and timely! :)
I can't remember if I've told you about a great rewards web site, so I thought I'd mention it. You earn points just by reading email (I just click on them while I'm talking on the phone), playing games, and shopping through MyPoints at stores like Gap, Old Navy, Target, JC Penney and more. You can use your Points for free gift cards for places like Target, BLOCKBUSTER Video, Red Lobster, The Olive Garden, The Home Depot and over 75 others.
I've actually received a bunch of free stuff from them, so unlike some of the reward programs on-line, these guys are really legit and good.
When you sign up, enter my User Name (SISTERTHRIFTY) in the box labeled REFERRED BY A FRIEND. (That way I'll get Points for referring you.) Here's a link where you can learn more, and join for free:
http://www.mypoints.com/mp/bannerGateway.main?campaign_id=22351&banner_id=220892&target=signupi.p_main?l_inReferVC2=SISTERTHRIFTY
Ok doky. Have a wonderful day!
CENTSerely,
Sister Thrifty
___________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< ? | LDS Blogs | list >>
180x150_80108_ad_optB
Subscribe in a reader