Subscribe in a reader 180x150_80108_ad_optB
Deals That Are Nifty by Sister Thrifty: Local deals

Deals That Are Nifty by Sister Thrifty

Great Steals and Deals around town and online to save you the big bucks and help you keep more of your hard-earned money!

Monday, August 23, 2004

Local deals

Hi girls!
I have been out of town for 2 weeks.....aaaahhhhhh....(that's the sound of me relaxing)
I hope you've been enjoying the last few days of summer vacation before school starts up again. I just drove into town and found out that an important fireside was not announced in church yesterday so I wanted to get the word out fast! This could be a very interesting and inspiring fireside to share with your friends and family. This Tuesday, August 24th, Elder Jenson, a General Authority of the Church, will be speaking at 7:00 pm in the chapel at the Edson Range in Camp Pendleton. It was originally scheduled for current, past, or retired military and their families, but now they're afraid no one will even go because it wasn't advertised to the wards. ANYONE is welcome to attend and it should be really great, especially considering the state of the world these days. To get there go in the main entrance, then turn left at the 3rd stop light.
Here is a letter from Fannie Miller that she'd like me to share with you:
>There is a girl who is looking for a room to rent in a home. She is 32
>and has a 5 year old boy. She is from Colombia and she speaks quite a
>bit of English. She can pay $400 or max $500 a month.
>She has been living with Ruth, a member of the Church who lives im
>Carlsbad, just north of Tamarak, west of Hwy. 5. Her name is Kathy
>Andrade, her cell phone number is 760 672-6104, or for more information
>you can call Fannie.
Also, I have been made aware of a refrigerator that is available to anyone needing one...if you are aware of someone who may be interested call Bonnie Packard, our Stake Relief Society President.
I made a mistake on my last e-mail letter to everyone.....I know, so hard to believe....yeah right.
I was so excited to tell you about BYU Education Week, which normally shows broadcasts of some of the lectures during the week. This year the speakers were NOT shown, however, because of the Olympics but they WILL be shown in September. Once I unpack my suitcase and find the schedule I'll let you know. :)
Now turn off you computer and go to the beach while the water is still warm!
CENTSerely,
Sister Thrifty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< ? | LDS Blogs | list >>
180x150_80108_ad_optB
Subscribe in a reader